February 14, 2020
- Technical Pre-Sales Support. Providing technical advice and support to sales opportunities and engaging with technical contacts in customer and reseller partner organizations, to ensure the Mimecast service is positioned correctly, understood and any technical objections are overcome. This will include product demonstrations, presentations to senior customer contacts and writing formal RFP response documents as well as the preparation of high-level implementation plans. The role will involve close working with sales colleagues and input into the qualification and sales strategies in partnership with sales.
- Proof-Of-Concept support. In conjunction with our Service Delivery team, supporting more complex solutions and overseeing the implementation and success of pre-sales proof-of-concepts. Some experience in project management and working with technology partners is helpful.
- Experience in the design, management and maintenance of typical business email systems
- Strong understanding of typical email system migration processes and tools used in Exchange migrations and upgrades
- Extensive understanding of email archiving solutions and archiving business drivers
- Experience of working with demanding business customers
- Familiarity with networking and security technologies and services
- Understanding of spam, viruses and email security and Internet based threats
- Proven record of taking ownership of real customer issues and resolving them under pressure
- Track record of responsibility for project leadership and completion
- Ability to work with and gain input and resources from multiple teams and disciplines
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a business focused customer
- Ability to be proactive and self sufficient
- Flexible approach and willingness to learn new skills and disciplines